Christine Ong

My photo
malaysia, penang
[无时无刻都要进步] 這感覺一直是我人生的一個背景音樂, 伴隨着我從小到大,每一個場景都不曾缺席。 的确很累,但它成就了我, 成就我的理想,成就我的未来。

Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy 2012 =)

2012,不介意Ong Christine的加入吧! xD
Happy New Year! 新年快乐噢… ^_^
可惜不能去Auto City Countdown,只能跟家人Countdown… =.=

Walao,去吃东东的时候… o.O
妈哟、Auto City塞到像鬼酱! xD (全Penang的人都来了吗?) =P

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! =) Happy 2012 *Spray*
哈哈,很孤单的一个人在Blog里Countdown搞气氛… =)


从Facebook采纳下来滴 =3 不觉得很有意思吗? 

2011的不开心全部让海水冲走,一点痕迹都不留… =)
2012是全新的开始,全新的Ong Christine! xD

一定不可以像2011的我、那么幼稚 =.= (这点我承认啦!) xP

当然,开学也不是什么好事 ^_^ 
剪头发、做功课、去补习! T_T 夭寿噢! =(

我真的严重接收唔到咯,做么酱快开学的? =.=

可是hor,最近突然想念开学的生活…^_^
补习也是自己找的叻! =) 看我几乖?! =PP

很厉害咯我,电脑从2011开到2012年…=] xD
Hmm,今天好不容易老爸没开店… =3

嘛去吃东西咯! xD 去到北海那边 o.O (需要咩?)
Tambun海鲜…(不是五星级的 =P)

 

有一种很乡村的Feel… =) 


诺,下面的水是拿来养鱼的… ^_^

所以它的鱼超新鲜的说 =3 Haha! xD


在等食物的时候Sibeh无聊,就乱拍照咯! =)

看?! 传统风味吖… ^_^


这群Gina在玩Angry Bird,玩到很开心就被我拍下来了xD

很可爱咯他们 =) 


嗯? 这样看过去好像在哪里看过? =.=

那一瞬间吖,好像梦到过 o.O 

---食物介绍---


炸雪糕吖! xD 大爱大爱…^_^

这两个都归我,老爸看我等食物等到很PekCek =3

叫给我的叻! 不然我都不知道 x)

Omg,严重好吃到~~~ =)


Walao,原来世界上Lala可以跟当圭配来煮汤的哦?! o.O

苦到半死叻! xD 我最怕苦了… =(

还一直舀给我 =.= 可怜nia! T_T


这个叫-虾姑? <不懂写对吗… =)

跟麦片一起炒的,严重Omg好吃到! xD

很香,我一直在吃(应该是说几乎都是我在吃=P)


嗯、虽然我是杂食动物…^_^

但是hor,我一直挑它的萝卜来吃(Ignore掉青菜 xD)

虽然我知道青菜吃料不会生Pinples…=)


Mr.Crab拍谢啦! 现在你在我肚子里了 =3

说真的,你到底几Kg? 很重一下叻! xD

如果你害我变肥的话, hehe…(你知道的啦!)

我吃掉你的子孙18代呃! haha! =)


Wah,我要很特别的宣传这个Oyster! =)

Omg,把柠檬扭一扭…^_^

配起来简直就是天作之合! 

加上很新鲜+很鲜甜=好吃到登天! =))

---人物介绍---


Ong Christine xD

在拿着一根棍子…=3 打人? 当然不是! =)

是拿来发泄的、怎么说呐? o.O

比如心情超级不好,就冲这螃蟹打吧! =3=

突然觉得螃蟹变得好无辜! xD

今天就这样要过去了…有一点不舍得的说! =(
因为没有人能预想到明年会发生什么事吖! =o=

朋友们,Thank You! xD
2012, Ong Christine来啦! *Woohoo*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
今天、一回到家开Facebook…
妈的哟! 坏消息一大堆叻 =(

U-Kiss MBC的表演因为主办单位的疏忽还有不公平对待受影响! 
Hng! 因素如下- (这根本对Wn不公平嘛!) =.=

1.队形还没排好就放歌
They started the song when the members are still unprepared.

2.Mic有问题
Mic Problem 

3.不公平的舞台
 They put them in a small, unattractive stage.

4.只唱Chorus没有通知
Doesn't Inform them to sing about Chorus only

5.只有3分钟的表演-3首歌(鬼懂他们表演的意义吖?)
Just a Performance about 2:23mins for 3 song(This was really Unfair!)

6.MBC的错不应要求U-Kiss道歉
Even not U-Kiss Fault,MBC ask them to Apologize

Omg! What the Hell MBC Looking for? 火滚吖! T_T
They did their best,but they aren't Treated better.

 MBC, You're Failed. =3=
I'm KissMe and I proud to be,The best Kpop-U-Kiss. =)

MBC, You spoiled my New Year Mood. =.=
Damn! /.\ (RMB) Dun even try to hurt my Boys. *Fire*

U-Kiss apologize to KissMe in Twitter,But I can do nothing
because Twitter is currently down for Maintenance…

Soohyun Kevin Eli Aj Hoon Dongho and Kiseop,
KissMe always be there when U-Kiss need us. =) 

They're too responsible. They're too perfect. ^_^
So, MBC Pissed off my Mind! =3= 

I hate you and I Feel like crying (Seriously.) T_T
How could they do this to WN? =(

Haiz…I cant tahan anymore,I hate you MBC.
Hmm,A song from Ukiss to Promote (Eng sub)


Someday-
Sometimes hit,sometimes miss,
It's always like that,
Just do it right tomorrow,it's just a small Mistake..

Sometimes bottom,Sometimes top,
Sometimes number 1,
Getting first place, You can only go down...

Without it? Just live without it..
It's just greed you have before, You win it!
You suffering now is a sign of your Hard work,

Everybody knows you tried,Everybody know it's alright!
You get some right,You get some wrong...
Although tiring, there will be days to smile! =)

When you Fall down,When you Get up..
Although tiring, There will be days to smile,
Eventually a day to smile will come ^_^

If it's a seperation,just let him go...
He might show lying tears, Mayb it Wasn't destiny..

Being Tired right now, it's just evidence of ♥
Everybody knows you tried,Everybody know it's alright!
The past is the past,The previous memory is the past.

The long painful day,Days to forget you
The past is the past.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I have to rest. =)
Tomorrow Gonna go church! x) I Love there.

With Pauline Cats and Emily. ^_^
And wearing our own Uniform! xD

Gudnite,Everyone! Bye. =)
Bad-Mood today. *Hitting my pillow* T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment