Christine Ong

My photo
malaysia, penang
[无时无刻都要进步] 這感覺一直是我人生的一個背景音樂, 伴隨着我從小到大,每一個場景都不曾缺席。 的确很累,但它成就了我, 成就我的理想,成就我的未来。

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

First Day of School Reopen. =)

今天,是开学的第一天! (我知道这样开头很Lame=.=)
Today is the First day of School reopen.

嗯、我不知道该开心,还是该担心(应该是伤心吧! xD)
Hmm, Happy or Fear? I dunno. (It should be Sad gua… T_T)

两个都有! =) 因为可以看到我的麻吉还有姐妹们噢… ^_^
I Think Both! Because can see tiok my buddies and Sisters. =)

但是,读书对我来说是份苦差、超讨厌的说! =(
But, Study is a Grind to me, Pek Cek argh… T_T

但是,我不会跟那些乱七八糟的方程式还有语文认输的 =P
Challenge Accepted. I Wont raise up my White Towel. xD

早早去到学校,进去学长室… o.O 好像给很多人惊喜酱! 
I reached school early in the morning,Seems like I gave many ppl Surprise.

很多人问我-呃?你不是下午班咩? Cheh,害我哭到半死!
Many ppl asked me- Eh? You're not Afternoon Class? 

其实很感动一下,也很开心! 因为知道我跟她们同班的人都喊Yes!
Actually quite Gamdong,Because there's many ppl Happy Because of me.

当然不是每件事都是好的、路也有些曲折 =( 很惨一下,换Senior了!
Of Course, Not everything going fine. My Senior Changed! 

换成我不认识的,我的天吖!
Changed to someone I dunno, Oh Gosh! T_T

我就去食堂Duty咯,有一点接受不到… (我不要一辈子在Canteen Duty)
Then,I went for Duty. Hmm,Hard to accept. =(

哇,遇到一个小妹妹眼睛红红的来问我-我的课室在哪里?
A Gina Kia cried and asked me- Where's my classroom? x)

她好可爱哦! 看着她这样,有一点心疼的说 >.<
Omg why she's so cute? Btw,Looked at her、A little distressed… 

就带她去礼堂咯! xD 我人好 x)
Then I brought her to the Hall.I'm Good person and I know it. xD

又跑回来Canteen Duty,很喘一下的 =P 看到食物,似乎饿了! =(
Back to Canteen. I'm hunrgy because of Food. =P

一下去,看到很多人自动回班有一点惊讶…(怎么那么乖?)
I have little surprise when see a lot of student back to class Automatically.

那好吧! 早放工咯 ^_^
Well, Good then.

回到班,不错嘛! 大把人帮我Book位了叻 =) 谢谢! xD
Go to new classroom,my buddies booked places for me, Thanks.

坐在Ai Xuan的旁边,因为早就答应她了嘛! (笨笨 xD)
I sat beside AiXuan for 2hours,Because I promised. =)

老师就讲一大堆东西,选班委,选座位! =( 我超不喜欢我的位置!
Then,my Class Teacher Kasiao very long time and Random our places.=(

哈哈,班委全部我认识的! xDD
Ahaha,I know all the Class committee! =) Yeah.

班主任跟我说-我知道你活泼可爱,但不要太叽喳… 
Then,Our class Teacher said-
I know you're Hyperactive,but dun get too over.

是讽刺呢?还是称赞呐? =.="
Is Perli or Compliment? Such confuse.

第一节,英文! xD Yes,Pn.Goh教我们… =)
First period, English! Pn.Goh teach us. =P

没什么特别事情的发生咯! 只是换节的时候检查头发 =.=
Nothing special but the Disipline teacher checked our hair,Damn!

Walao,剪我前面的头发剪到酱爽! =O
Argh,tiok cut ady =( Sad nia… 

然后吖、就超多科任老师进班交代东交代西的! xD
Then,Many teacher keep kapsiao till I'm Sleepy. =(

历史的时候,肚子就饿到不打喊了 T_T 胃痛的吖! 
Well,I'm hungry and I can't Tahan anymore! =( 

然后就一直问Keying-要Duty了没? 饿死了! xD
And I keep asking Keying- When's Duty? I'm Hungry.
No,I think is Starving like a Shark. T_T

终于,吃东西的时间到! =) 
Finally, Recess Time! Yeah, Victory… ^_^

Then,When I back to Class and queue up to Kh Room ^_^
Pass through the 2A, Everyone is Happy when see tiok me! Ahaha.
They Waved their hand and I Surprise, (Hmm They noe me.) =PP

Then,KH period! o.O I hate the Teacher, Seriously. =.=
Keep saying and asked me to change place. Sucks la. =(

Give him face nia, Abo I'll Scold him immediately、
Just like last year I scolded TehKC like that. =.=

And He's kaki kong kaki song, Noob. =( Hng! xD
Actually, I wanted to sleep ady. Kinda Bored in his period la.

Haiz,This Teacher I most cant Accepted d lo. =((
Suak,I'm Student only、I can do nothing. T_T

Oh Yeah,Finally放学! xD
Omg, I'm so happy! ^_^

This is my Whole day life when school reopen.
Dun mind if I scolded teacher at here, Juz vent unhappy thing. =)

And today is the Turn of Soohyun U-Kiss Picture! xDD 



Oh well, now the time is 1:40am I should sleep now,

Bye! Gudnite, my Followers. ^_^


Bad Mood today, *Haiz*
It's hurt when Someone is your Best fren or Sis,
But they pretend to ignore you. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment