Owh,今天Pauline写一篇Blog是关于我的哝! =)
Gamdong到~我哭! =3 LoL
Copy Paste 给你们看 x)
史上最最最幸福的一家人 x)
Mom-Pauline/Dad-Lorenzol =))
LikeaBoss-Ong Christine/LikeaGina-Keying =3
Yea! =) Wahaha... ^_^
Pauline写给我滴 xD-
Pauline写给我滴 xD-
Ong christine:
Yeah,u.stupiak.=P
Best name ever.HAHHA
u arh.mai always emo.=.=
And always sweet here sweet there and
Emo urself at home.
Yea,i know u r happy till tears falling out when u see this post.:)
Be happy always yeah.:DD
Yea, You're rite. I cried. =)
but also bukan Cry la, Tears drop nia lurr...x)
Dun Amsong angong lurr xD
Haha...Thanks, My sister. =)
Best Sister Ever.
Hope you always Happy too. =3
And bahagia with *** (The miracles will happen.)
Trust me. Be Happy ^_^
And, Thanks your Panda from China. =)
It's so cute and Meaningful to me =)
Pauline ah...Sometimes hor,
Quite angry you told other your 心声 except me.
and sometimes hor, Always find you the whole skul
Juz because want Eat with you. LoL
Gamdong lea?
Really miss the time when Boot Camp. =)
You+Me+Cat+Emily = Sisters Forever... =3
Hmm, Maybe this Year is the last Boot Camp I can go
Or after this year No boot Camp anymore...=(
The time we eat together...
The time we bath together...
The time we dance together...
The time we take "Zilian" Pic together...
The time we Praise the lord together...
I want to say-
Pauline, Catriona, Emily Friendship Forever!
I <3 Love you! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment